Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Does anyone know the name of the movie? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> L’antre de Tayanis ··¤(`×[¤ (CULTURE) ¤]×´)¤·· -> Films / Cinemas / Series teles etc …
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian
Novice
Novice

Date de naissance: 01/01/1990

MessagePosté le: 05/05/2018 14:11:13    Sujet du message: Does anyone know the name of the movie? Répondre en citant

Hi,

I saw a movie, many decades ago, which had a scene I still recall to this day, but I can't remember the title of the movie. I think (though I may be wrong) it was a black and white movie and I think the scene was set in the jungles of Malaysia, at the time of WWII.
At a military camp, a British soldier was being court martialled because, the night before, while on duty as a sentinel he had shot at a priest, who went to visit the camp, thinking he was shooting at an enemy (Japanese?) trying to infiltrate the camp.
The sentence, issued by the posh British commander, went something like this. One week in prison, 2 days for having mistakenly shot at the priest, plus 5 days for having missed the shot.
The rationale being that, after deciding the priest was an enemy soldier, the soldier shouldn't have missed the shot.
Does anyone know the name of the movie?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=221870
3d Industrial Animation

Thank you.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 05/05/2018 14:11:13    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> L’antre de Tayanis ··¤(`×[¤ (CULTURE) ¤]×´)¤·· -> Films / Cinemas / Series teles etc … Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz