Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Parents don’t like me playing video games ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> L’antre de Tayanis ··¤(`×[¤ (CULTURE) ¤]×´)¤·· -> Jeux / Informatique / Collections
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian
Novice
Novice

Date de naissance: 01/01/1990

MessagePosté le: 18/05/2018 07:59:42    Sujet du message: Parents don’t like me playing video games Répondre en citant

Hi,

They don’t seem to believe that my friends that I meet online are real friends. Some people i meet online are good friends. I believe that socializing online is almost the same as real life. I try to tell them all of the benefits too. They just don’t care. On top of all that, they bought this thing that goes into our router called Circle With Disney which allows them to set a limit and shut the WiFi off for me whenever they feel. I’m just kinda upset that they don’t accept me. I have no other intrests, and trust me, I’m looking for some. Surely if I was playing football all day they wouldn’t say that it’s bad for me. It’s the same thing! I also really wanna get into streaming but I can’t really do that with my WiFi shutting off every 2 hours lol. I wanna show that I can turn this into a career. I’m not overweight either, so that’s not the reason. But I have athesma and Chronic Kidney disease and only one kidney so I really don’t have many sports I can do either. Any advice?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.gamespot.com/forums/games-discussion-1000000/parents-dont-like-…
Decentralized marketing examples

Thank
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 18/05/2018 07:59:42    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> L’antre de Tayanis ··¤(`×[¤ (CULTURE) ¤]×´)¤·· -> Jeux / Informatique / Collections Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz