Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: videogames as the "next" form of entertainment?? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> L’antre de Tayanis ··¤(`×[¤ (CULTURE) ¤]×´)¤·· -> Jeux / Informatique / Collections
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian
Novice
Novice

Date de naissance: 01/01/1990

MessagePosté le: 16/06/2018 11:14:31    Sujet du message: videogames as the "next" form of entertainment?? Répondre en citant

Hi,

think that gaming really is the most cutting-edge of storytelling media these days. I love film and have ever since I was young, but it has been around for more than a century now. Yes, there are still innovations being made in the way film stories are structured, but that medium is not as closely tied to technology as videogames are.
I've gotten more of a visceral kick out of a well-executed videogame lately than I have anything else. The feeling that you are actually in control of how things play out and are penalized if you screw up along with the character you control (have to go through the chore of trying the level again) give you an attachment more immediate than film.
Of course, movies have the benefit of real-world actors, personalities, and locations. And the writing is generally at a higher level, though the stories in many RPG's and adventure games are no slouch. I think that games have an overwhelming advantage in the different approaches available to involving the participant, however. Online games and non-linearity are two things that have no equivalent in film.
The video game market is clearly growing these days... Do you ever think it have influence to rival film and television? Or what is simply your personal favorite form of entertainment?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=771403
Industrial Valve Video

Thank you.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 16/06/2018 11:14:31    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> L’antre de Tayanis ··¤(`×[¤ (CULTURE) ¤]×´)¤·· -> Jeux / Informatique / Collections Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz